Trainee PEC AgentApply
- Location: Glasgow, Glasgow City, United Kingdom
- Earnings: £18000 to £18000
Property Searches Scotland are an award winning business based in the heart of Glasgow City Centre. We offer the full range of products required for sale/purchase and remortgage transactions, across both residential and commercial housing markets across all of Scotland.
Our online ordering platform draws on a huge amount of experience to deliver practical and efficient solutions to conveyancers. Supported by a simple design, we give you the latest technology to make it easier for you to order and manage the search products you require to progress your transactions. We now have a superb opportunity for someone to join our fast growing business and award winning team as a Trainee PEC Production Agent.
- Interrogate internal and external sources of property information to compile and publish a daily allocation of accurate and timely Property Enquiry Certificates.
- Dealing with ad hoc customer queries in an accurate and efficient manner in line with agreed SLAs.
- Maintenance of internal property databases used to generate Property Enquiry Certificates.
What type of person are we looking for?
- Someone who possess good communication skills with an ability to work well with others in pursuit of team and company goals.
- A talented individual that has a high degree of attention to detail.
- A person with a strong work ethic and a desire to learn and utilise new skills.
What experience should you already have?
- Experience of working in an office environment.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office applications.
- Customer services experience.
If this sounds like an opportunity that excites you then please do click apply, we would love to hear from you.